Since 1997 general contractor Goller Grade & Gravel LLC (owned by locals Jeff and Carrie Goller) has enjoyed offering landscape and land development services such as gravel driveway / road repair and construction, water features, drainage systems, brush cutting, trucking of gravel and topsoil, rock walls, rototilling, demolition and site preparation to Kitsap County and beyond.
- Serving Kitsap County, Washington since 1997
- General Contractor No. GOLLEGG03609
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured, Reliable!
- High quality, professional work
- Prompt customer service
- Fair, reasonable prices
- One of five WA State Certified Aquascape Contractors (CAC)
- First Envirostars Certified general contractor in Kitsap County
President, Jeff Goller’s strong business and management background has been a genuine asset and sets Goller Grade & Gravel LLC apart, allowing us to achieve consistent customer satisfaction. Business-like and prompt, our hard-working crew is headed up by loyal Foreman, Felix, who has been with us almost since the beginning. As the first Kitsap General Contractors to become Envirostars Certified, we are environmentally conscious and take great pride in providing what we have been told to be the best land development services in Kitsap County. If you’d like to hear what some of our customers have to say, check out our Testimonials.
Co-owner, Carrie Goller, is Goller Grade & Gravel’s Vice President and Business Manager, handling the office aspects of the business. Carrie is formerly a paralegal and also owned a legal support company for ten years on Bainbridge Island. Besides raising the couple’s teenager, Carrie is also a professional artist. Her work is in many U.S. and international collections and represented by several galleries throughout the Pacific Northwest, as well as other regions. Check out Carrie’s artwork at www.CarrieGoller.com.
Goller Grade & Gravel LLC and the Goller family are committed to Kitsap County and beyond; here are just a few of the projects and organizations we have enjoyed being involved with:
- Kids Up! Battle Point Playground project
- Shedd Aquarium, Chicago water feature
- Aquascape RainXchange rainwater harvesting projects
- Wolf Haven, Tenino, WA water feature project
- West Sound Wildlife Shelter, Bainbridge Island
- Bainbridge First Baptist Church water feature projects
- Bainbridge Island Land Trust
- Islandwood, Bainbridge Island
- Kitsap Community Foundation
- Rotary Auction
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Lions Club
- Kingston High School / Buccaneer Boosters
- Vinland Elementary School, Poulsbo
- Poulsbo Elementary School
- Suquamish Elementary School
- The Trillium School, Indianola
- Christ the King Academy, Poulsbo
- Susan G. Komen Foundation
- Race for the Cure
- Rally for a Cure
- Breast Cancer 3-Day
- Breast Cancer Prevention Fund
- American Cancer Society
- Charles Moriarty Foundation (Cancer awareness/prevention)
- Harmony Hill Cancer Retreat Center
- Bainbridge in Bloom
- Bainbridge Performing Arts
- Admiral Theater Foundation
- Bainbridge Island Arts and Humanities
- Cultural Arts Foundation NW
- Auction for the Arts (Bainbridge Island)
- Global Team for Local Initiatives (Ethiopian Hamar Tribe project)
- East-West Outreach (Romanian Orphanage program)
We are Kitsap County’s first EnviroStars certified contractors, awarded 4 stars since 2007, the highest certification available for a company our size. Because we care about sustainability and the environment, we integrate environmentally friendly practices and products into our projects. Only biodegradable, low toxicity products are used. Even the marking paint used for landscaping is biodegradable. Most worksite waste is recycled, including asphalt, yard waste, tree limbs and branches, scrap metals and debris. Very little waste is sent to a landfill. Best management practices are used for the small amount of hazardous waste generated – typically from vehicle maintenance. We practice spill prevention, containment and labeling.
Why hire a Certified Aquascape Contractor (CAC) for your water feature project? Watch this short video to find out:
Certified Aquascape Contractors are the most qualified and informed pond installers in the water gardening industry. All CACs are required to attend continual training and education seminars and maintain a proven record of outstanding work and dedicated customer service and support. Additionally, Goller Grade & Gravel LLC is part of an elite 13-member group called the Pond Guy Peer Group which meets twice yearly in Chicago to discuss the latest practices and share knowledge of the water feature industry. Goller Grade & Gravel is the proud recipient of Aquascape’s Business of Character Award.
The Aquascape RainXchange™ System is a revolutionary design that combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvest storage system. Traditional methods of harvesting rainwater do not add beauty to your home or office setting.